A leading safeguarding training provider in the UK and across Europe, Asia and the Far East...
You are here: Safeguarding & Child Protection Courses:
LEVEL 1 > LEVEL 2 > LEVEL 3 > Online Level 1 > Online Level 2 > Online Level 1 (CHINESE IN ENGLISH)
ONLINE LEVEL 1 (CHINESE): Safeguarding and Child Protection Awareness Course localised for Chinese Law - WRITTEN IN CHINESE AND ENGLISH - BILINGUAL) Approx 2 hours
This localised Chinese online course...
gives you the basics of Child Protection and is for those who 'come into contact' with children through their organisation or workplace. Certificate to download after test (Localised for Chinese Law, written in Chinese). Course length: Approx 2 hours
Topics covered include: What is Child Protection? Types of Abuse and Maltreatment, What to do if you have concerns about a child, Responding appropriately, Putting safeguards in place in the workplace, Safeguarding yourself and other adults, working with others and Case Studies.
To enable you to:
- Be aware about possible child abuse in different forms
- Recognise and respond to concerns about a child
- Take appropriate action
- To understand normal child development
- Maintain a focus on the child
Who is this course for?
Everyone in China who comes into contact with children during their place of work (localised for Chinese Law, written in English)
- What is Safeguarding and Child Protection?
- Types of abuse and maltreatment
- Child protection activity around us
- Why is child protection important?
- Normal child development
- Finding out: concerns about a child
- Responding appropriately
- How do you feel?
- Other issues
- Protecting children – your role
- What safeguards are in place?
- Safeguarding yourself and other adults
- Working with others
- Case studies
- Final thoughts and goals
- Useful books, links and contacts
- Test & download certificate
£36 (inc VAT) per person