>> Safeguarding & Child Protection Courses: LEVEL 1 > LEVEL 2 > LEVEL 3 > Online Level 1 > Online Level 2 > International Schools: Safeguarding and Child Protection
International Schools: Safeguarding and Child Protection Courses (England, UK version), CPD Certified
Working closely with International Schools...
Safeguarding and Child Protection Courses (England, UK version), CPD Certified
gives you the basics of Child Protection and is for those who 'come into contact' with children through their organisation or workplace. Certificate to download after test (England, UK only).
Course length: Approx 3 hours
Topics covered include: What is Child Protection? Types of Abuse and Maltreatment, What to do if you have concerns about a child, Responding appropriately, Putting safeguards in place in the workplace, 'Every Child Matters' (Current status), Safeguarding yourself and other adults, Working with others and Case Studies.
To enable you to:
- Be aware about possible child abuse in different forms
- Recognise and respond to concerns about a child
- Take appropriate action
- To understand normal child development
- Maintain a focus on the child
Who is this course for?
Everyone who comes into contact with children during their place of work (England, UK, version)
- What is child protection? Definitions
- Types of abuse and maltreatment
- Child protection activity around us
- Why is child protection important?
- ‘Every Child Matters’ – current status
- Normal child development
- Finding out: concerns about a child
- Responding appropriately
- How do you feel?
- Protecting children – your role
- What safeguards are in place?
- Safeguarding yourself and other adults
- Working with others
- Case studies
- Final thoughts and goals
- Useful books, links and contacts
£36 (inc VAT) per person