This level 3 (Day2) CPD-Certified one-day course is...
for those who have already completed our level 3 Designated Persons course and are looking for even more insight and practical scenarios. As you will see from the course outline, this course is a fantastic compliment to our level 3 course. If you are a Designated Person looking for the next step and want to spend more time with one of our senior trainers, don't miss this opportunity! Lunch provided and CPD-Certified certificate issued.
Dates and Venues (1-Day)
On Site Training only - Call 01992 787242 for details
CPD Certification: The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
Booking Line 01992 613780
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This CPD-Certified Level 3 Day 2 Practical Scenarios Masterclass is for those who have already completed our level 3 Designated Persons course and are looking for even more insight and practical scenarios.
This course is particularly useful for School designated senior staff, headteachers, school governors, leaders of youth organisations, managers, bursars, senior
staff, GPs and the NHS - 'those responsible for safeguarding
children within their organisation'. It is also useful for those who are involved in recruiting staff and volunteers
Email email@example.com or call 01992 613780.
Arrival and refreshments
Welcome and Introduction
1. Overview of Child Protection and Safeguarding
2. Our responsibilities in the school / organisation
3. Our behaviours
4. Dealing with practicalities – What do I do?
5. What support is there for us?
1. Neglect – scenarios
2. Physical abuse – scenarios
3. Emotional maltreatment – scenarios
4. Parents and families as cause for concern – scenarios
6. Handling a disclosure interview
7. Dealing with conflict, disagreements or differing opinions with colleagues
1. Our rights and responsibilities when dealing with parents and families
2. Challenging behaviour in parents and families
3. Sensitive conversations with parents and families
4. Working through case studies
5. Wrap up
What have we learned?
Where do we go from here?
To enable you to:
Cookies help us deliver our services.
Illustrations on this website are provided under licence by iStockphoto
UK Office: 01992 787242
Graffham Global is a part of Graffham Consulting Ltd™
Copyright (c) 2005-17 by Graffham Consulting Ltd - All rights reserved
Company No. 6466057 VAT No. 926 801 127